last week (i believe), i did a post called “reflections and musings” where i literally just word-vomited a bunch of random thoughts as a sort of therapy, i suppose. i just needed to get things off of my brain. so, here’s a part two. enjoy !
- being young is hard…. or easy? i can’t figure it out
- buddhism is confusing
- buddhism also makes way more sense than christianity
- why am i so sleepy all the time
- aren’t i supposed to have loads of energy since i’m young ?!
- i wish i could drop everything and travel, just like julia roberts did in “eat pray love”
- i should definitely go to rome and bali
- why the hell is meditating so. hard.
- if u look at my other musings post, i still haven’t gotten that cinnamon roll.
- i need a cat. or a dog. i wish i could afford a dog.
- i wonder if people who dropped out of college but are still super successful ever regret dropping out of college
- i wish i wasn’t afraid to do a headstand.
- maybe i shouldn’t wish so much, and i should just do
drink some coffee, do some yoga. enjoy your life.
xoxo julia b.